Originally posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin+Feb 26 2004, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD_Sworn Assassin &#064; Feb 26 2004, 08:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-D@yW@LkeR
@Feb 20 2004, 04:36 AM
yea poking smoke gave dante the promo and a day later he gave me and solaris one....and then the bagel wars began...lol :blink:
LONG LIVE FULL-BREAKFAST AND POP-TART ALLIANCE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;

err heres my lil history

Joined AOD
December 7th 2002
Time: uknown rofl
I was in the AOD MOH:AA server uhh i had gotten mohaa bout 1 month b4, i had been playing alot in the Barkada and Gotti Boys Servers, and i had no idea what a clan was lol, o and i had just gotten cable :). well i played in the server for about 4 or 5 days then asked BWoogie if he woould recruit me, he told me id have to win a sniper only match with AUDDIE MURPHY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;(i bout passed out cause i really sucked then lol, yes even more than i do now :P) well anywayz i didnt have to do the sniper only thing, woogie u rat. then i got recruited.

then i got promoted to pvt
i move to americas army division with systemshock and silverwolf to help them get that off the ground, then system leaves for some reason and silver.. i dont really know what happened to him lol. well anywayz i was a pvt so i couldnt exactly recruit now could i so i stayed ther for about a week then went to mohaa again cause uhh NAA happened and stuff.

then i got promoted to pfc
i stayed about pfc about 4 months lol

then digital frostbite promoted me to spec
then i moved to planetside, stayed there for awhile until frosty uhh yea u remember if u were here lol, ill jus say a bunch of people left mohaa, so i went back to mohaa

then i got promoted to Tr

and then i got promoted to LCpl around sometime in November of 2003 :P heheheeee

i got Cpl about two days ago :) woooooot

now i dont know if thats accurate, and i know i left out about 9162351 huge chunks of stuff but thats about it, my pathetic attempt at a history lol [/b]
no life lol jus kiddin sworn but ull always be a MOHAA player for life