Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    AOD Alpha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD M4sT3r SpLinT3r &#064; Jun 13 2006, 05&#58;58 AM) [snapback]538448[/snapback]</div>
    I remember those times where i would check the forums and see no Katalyst and YoungSoldier post normally but now i see them POSTING Everywhere and now that sickness is spreading around AOD it had caught on to me but i only check the forums once a month like posting and replying. So we got to all chip in and this wont ever happen again. Don Don Don
    [/b]
    I remeber when you weren&#39;t even in the clan...

Nice, I love bed time stories.

Rygar

Great history :)

Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines! SpecOps's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD M4sT3r SpLinT3r &#064; Jun 13 2006, 05&#58;58 AM) [snapback]538448[/snapback]</div>
    I remember those times where i would check the forums and see no Katalyst and YoungSoldier post normally but now i see them POSTING Everywhere and now that sickness is spreading around AOD it had caught on to me but i only check the forums once a month like posting and replying. So we got to all chip in and this wont ever happen again. Don Don Don
    [/b]
    You think they post a lot? Watch me for a few hours...lol.

erbbysam

wow... so many things had to happen right for somebody(AOD_Cpl_Kennedy ) to come on a random server earlier this year, saw that I was dominating in BF2 and that I was a good guy and recruit me... this is the only truly self-setanible clan that I have ever seen anywhere in the 7 years that I&#39;ve been playing online FPS&#39;s. You guys rock.

AOD MikeW

I know its supposed to be history but i havent been here long i guess had to say though this AOD clan is about as old as it gets from what i see and one the best places ever i have joined no the computer since using one in 1997.AOD is the best and dont anyone forget it lol

griM

This clan is so great. It has been staying up and steady for a long while. Many ppl tried to bring it down, noone made it. This clan will most likely not fall apart until a long while. That&#39;s a great history. SpecOps , you spam nub :wub:.

AOD Alpha

Add a piece where Josh demotes himself 3 ranks... that surprised me.

Jedi_Slayer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD Alpha &#064; Nov 21 2006, 06&#58;05 PM) [snapback]648831[/snapback]</div>
    [/b]
    Were is that
    Did he really

My history:
    One time i was in another jk2
    It was a crap clan so i quit
    I was looking at all the servers and i saw AOD
    I was like what the heck
    So i joined the server and i asked Darktooth for his xfire name(cause i was on the server before and knew
    dark)
    So i talked to him when i quit the other clan
    and i asked him if i could join AOD
    so he said i could but i need vent
    So i get my i keeped on putting in the wrong IP vent thing
    Then i gave dark a screenshot and he told me the right IP
    So then i was a recuit
    then the first meeting i was promoted to a cadet
    then at the next meeting i was promoted to Private
    and that is my history

AOD Alpha

Okay, I&#39;ve got another piece. Me getting my 1,000th post on this thread. Post number 109. I&#39;m so proud....

MilitaryMinds

<3 aod

Alex

WOOOWWW, is this a spamish thread&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :o
    Anyways yeah i want 2 hear about the whole josh thing since i was away for that time..

AOD Trig

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD_Grim &#064; Nov 20 2006, 04&#58;45 PM) [snapback]648175[/snapback]</div>
    This clan is so great. It has been staying up and steady for a long while. Many ppl tried to bring it down, noone made it. This clan will most likely not fall apart until a long while. That&#39;s a great history. SpecOps , you spam nub :wub:.
    [/b]

i doubt this clan ever falls apart..lol

AOD_NARUTO

i posted my history in warrock division forums if youwanna read so did darkwave and indygospider

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD Alpha &#064; Nov 21 2006, 08&#58;05 PM) [snapback]648831[/snapback]</div>
    [/b]
    i&#39;ve done that...twice :huh:

Socrates

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD Uxmal &#064; Oct 24 2006, 03&#58;28 AM) [snapback]630288[/snapback]</div>
    Thinks its soon time for Smoke to reveal the great upheaval after the quiet. Anyone else interested?
    [/b]
    Pfft you were part of it <3

Um my history...

I joined 6 years and 3-ish months ago. In the MOH:AA division. I&#39;d been playing on the AOD servers for 6 months before I decided to join. I had people harrass me daily to join, because I always played on the servers. Finally I gave up and Spike started to recruit me but had to go, then (bluntz I think?) started to recruit me but had a sgts meeting, and he threw me towards Evil Joker, who finally got me setup. I think he was a PSgt at the time. (Lol I love that rank =P) And now I&#39;ll cover 6 years in a few sentences because my history is boring xD Got sgt a couple times, started up Jk2 division, got kicked, came back as a Rct in BF2 division. Switched to GuildWars division where I currently am.

Fun facts. I think I&#39;ve been demoted about 20-30 times. About half I did to myself. When I first joined CmdSgt_Stud hadn&#39;t joined for his first time yet, and I think Cmdsgt_Auddie Murphy was a Spec, and I played with Liv regularly in MOH... RIP whereever Livdawg has gone off to =P Never mentioned in the history though /wrists /wrists xD

Currently holding a Cpl / Squadleader position in Guildwars Division.

I think I&#39;ve bored you people enough :D

-Sam

A PBS mind in an MTV world Lakana's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AODSocrates &#064; Jan 31 2007, 11&#58;48 AM) [snapback]702519[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD Uxmal &#064; Oct 24 2006, 03&#58;28 AM) [snapback]630288[/snapback]
    Thinks its soon time for Smoke to reveal the great upheaval after the quiet. Anyone else interested?
    [/b]
    Pfft you were part of it <3

Um my history...

I joined 6 years and 3-ish months ago. In the MOH:AA division. I&#39;d been playing on the AOD servers for 6 months before I decided to join. I had people harrass me daily to join, because I always played on the servers. Finally I gave up and Spike started to recruit me but had to go, then (bluntz I think?) started to recruit me but had a sgts meeting, and he threw me towards Evil Joker, who finally got me setup. I think he was a PSgt at the time. (Lol I love that rank =P) And now I&#39;ll cover 6 years in a few sentences because my history is boring xD Got sgt a couple times, started up Jk2 division, got kicked, came back as a Rct in BF2 division. Switched to GuildWars division where I currently am.

Fun facts. I think I&#39;ve been demoted about 20-30 times. About half I did to myself. When I first joined CmdSgt_Stud hadn&#39;t joined for his first time yet, and I think Cmdsgt_Auddie Murphy was a Spec, and I played with Liv regularly in MOH... RIP whereever Livdawg has gone off to =P Never mentioned in the history though /wrists /wrists xD

Currently holding a Cpl / Squadleader position in Guildwars Division.

I think I&#39;ve bored you people enough :D

-Sam
    [/b][/quote]
    wow if you didnt demo yourself what rank will you prolly be?O_o

DukeAkiles

heres my AOD Story

i joined AOD almost 2 years ago *may 27th i still remember that day* to the JK2 division. this was around when the jk2 division was like just starting out and tryin to grow stronger and such. i joined AOD the first day i stepped into the AOD server, and since the division was like dieing for rct&#39;s i got recruited in a matter of minutes. after that i just messed around in the server watching friends leave and come back in diffrent divisions *cough* Socrates *cough*. watchin some old school members leave and spread throughout AOD into diffrent divisions. then after my 1 year aniversery, i was LCpl probably 1-2 meetings away from CPL. and i was just gettin harrased by all the members in my division for something, they were all like tauntin me and laughin at me and insultin me back and forth. admins didnt do anything, dont think they really cared much either. so i left around may 30th.

a week later i rejoined under the name Revennant and noone except the CO&#39;s and XO&#39;s knew who i was *because Anima and kida recgonized my IP*. my cover was blown at the division meeting when i said a stupid comment and anima blurted out " hehehehe duke dont say that hahahaha* then everyone was goin like WTH OMG WHAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;, and started like screamin my name so i changed my name back to DukeAkiles and worked my way to the rank i am now.

pretty dull history from me aint it??????.

Good ole days were the best, new days now are kinda borin.

Alex

Why did Smoke and Liv choose the name Angels of Death for our clan??????
    you might want to add that to the history... ;)

Socrates

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alex &#064; Feb 12 2007, 02&#58;59 PM) [snapback]710357[/snapback]</div>
    Why did Smoke and Liv choose the name Angels of Death for our clan??????
    you might want to add that to the history... ;)
    [/b]

One day we where in a public lobby licking our wounds from another horrible beat down when we saw Tryouts for a new clan called AOD. Now I was new to the whole clan experience, but I had been schooled by lividium as to the basics of what a clan/squad where. I asked Liv if he wanted to go tryout ..of course the now typical Lividium respose of sure what the hell is what I got...We where given a tryout with about 2 other guys (worse than us HA&#33;) and where soon to find out myself and lividium where to be the first rcts of a man named twisted tweak. It seems twisted tweak and another player from CS who we never met where forming this clan called AOD.[/b]

Thats a question for Tweak not smoke/liv

Alex

oooohhhhhhhhhhh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33; shoot, i forgot about that part, major memory blank, my bad&#33;&#33; :blush: :blush:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast