Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    AOD_GTar

yeah frosty, i remember the truths when it comes to you so there are two eyes a watchin (dont think thats necessarily good for you though)

Digital Frostbyte

Originally posted by AOD_GTar@Jan 3 2005, 01:03 AM
    yeah frosty, i remember the truths when it comes to you so there are two eyes a watchin (dont think thats necessarily good for you though)
    First off man i think you need to realize a few things. there was alot of so called "truth" that was feed to the public then there was the real truth. Untill you are in the shoes i was in at the time you will never know what i mean by that but a few thathave been where i was know exactly what i mean. Secondly i couldn't really care less about your opinions about me or anything else honestly. Then again if you remember me as well as you think you do then you will know that's nothing new for me...lol. Opinions are just like stars my friend there are millions of them an what is the truth to one person may not be to another ;)

AOD_GTar

i dont like his tone, lol. thaaaats frosty. :blink:

HEAVY_METALWolf

SWEET HOLY LORD... i cant belive you wrote all this. It took me three days to read it all, very well done geting the people you met over the years to put there two cents in.

I never knew an online clan could last so long and survive two brake ups. You must be proud of your self for the clan you now run.

TiZzYdIzZy

B) Hi.......AOD i am new to the whole clan but i like AOD how they play and what they do you guys rule even doh can i ask a question to
    AOD_Duality how come your sceen name is always changing i want to know pm me back

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I remember the good times in AOD, but what happens to some people the good times end, and i was part of the NaA thing, but that also ended and we moved on again so hey, its a part of life, nothing goes as nothing is planned, so clans take a beating but if it got the will it bounces back, just like life. Like ur story soc rat, but i dont remember u winning that tourney, but then again i must've been drunk again lol......

Hey frosty still not able to play moh:aa? JK be no seriously ;)

Keep the game flowing MOH:AA boys ill be around to beat u again and again :)

AOD_Sgt_Mr_Scary

Whats up all,
    Smoke just got to say the history is coming out good. Now it's getting to the days I remember . Which were awesome times with everybody that was a part of it. The days that MOH:AA was almost dead with only a few of us playing Undertow, Spike, Liv and myself. At first I wasn't sure about this clan I joined. Things Progressed in time and seeing the Division grow into the largest Division in AOD. There were alot of good people playing and people that I will always remember. I had some really great times with everybody.
    I havent really been active in AOD in a long time really since I left MOH Division. (Just a lot of old wounds there) But I started a business and got married and we had a son. So thats why I have been on LOA, but I still come to the forums once in a while to see how everything is.
    I see alot of new people and half don't even know who I am. LOL but its cool to see some of the people I remember still in AOD.
    AOD has been around for a long time and with Smoke and Liv at the helm it will continue to be. Thanks for all the great moments AOD and X-AOD members we had some great times.
    Later all
    AOD_Sgt_Mr.Scary

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

wow mr. scary! whats up man its been a long time-good to see you around.

BennyRat

Thanks I learned alot about the history of AOD. I can tell you one thing, I never knew how far back AOD went
    Last edited by AOD_-Benny; 05-20-2018 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Wow og post

AOD_Sniper*

I joined AOD in January of 2003... I believe it was early January.

I remember Loaki said that he would recruit me but had to wait becuase they were havign a JK2 meeting. I loved playing on AOD Stomping Grounds in the JK2 division. At that time AOD was using TS1 (LOL) and I was recruited by Loaki. I had brought the slogan, "You Rat Bastid!" to the clan at the time. I remember playing for a bout 3 months in the JK2 division and than I bought MOH:AA and got sucked into the MOH:AA seen. At that time the MOH:AA division was ran a lot different than it is now. But the whole JK2 seen changed my game life. I had never been in a clan like AOD before. I have never talked to people through microphones and in game at the same time. It was great.

After a week of playing Part Time MOH:AA I joined full time and left my jk2 mates behind (I should have bever done that). They all hated me for like 3 weeks... lol. And than being in MOH:AA for about a month I had got to get real close with Chili, Nails, BWoogie, Uxmal, ButtPuppet and a few others and they all left to start their own clan and thats where my buddies were so I went and joined them.

And now I returned to AOD in October of 2004. :D Happy to be back. Currently the XO of the JK2 div. WE ARE BACK!

A PBS mind in an MTV world Taxi's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

ahh the good ol jk3 days, back when themercenary was CO and Tbone was XO, or dante? cant remember. lol. Lot of good memories from those days.
    Last edited by Taxi; 11-12-2009 at 10:30 PM.

AOD MasterAdmiral
    :blink: Wow.....I had no idea there was so much history behind the clan...Very interesting... ^_^

Scrappy

i remember back in the day when AA was still real big and we had a clan night every week and pistol wars and stuff like that IT WAS GREAT!!!

AOD Senor Fly

well i always wanted to know the history of the clan so i liked the nice (long :P ) story :D

AOD TheMercenary

ahh yes viva la jk2/3/swbg/2 again lol

i would post my story, but i dont have time so i will a little later at some point :)

AOD UNIT81

c'mon smoke! you're getting to when i joined for the 1st time and i'm looking forward to reading it since its kind of a blur for me now. not that i'll get a mention but i'll know a lot of the ppl and events.

AOD Rage

I really enjoyed the read on the History. I wish I could of been apart of that but I was probably only 8 or 9 when AOD started up. Great Job writing.

A PBS mind in an MTV world Taxi's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd like to clarify that the JK3 division did not die. The game's community became stagnant and the division wanted to move on to a new, more team based game. The original division still exists to this day (even after making several reforms and losing a large majority of its first and second generation members) as JK2 (funny how it went in a circle ) and seems to be prospering with a whole new generation of members. I hope everyone in that division realizes how much history the division has had, and will have.

Viva la JK2/3/SWBF/etc.
    yea, i didnt exactly mean that it "DIED" what i mean was that it was "DIEING"

Bibble

:blink: Wow, AOD has been through a lot... nice write up, even though you spelled exerpt wrong in every possible instance, lol.

And i didn't know shedevil and easykill went that far back, wow!

Bibble

Originally posted by AOD_Taxi@May 26 2005, 03:04 PM
    I joined August 19, 2005

The dieing of JK3 and the beginning of a new division . . . . .

heres how i remember it . . . . .

I joined this clan through a good friend "Kirbz" we had been in a clan recently called "FRG" along with "dritz" a.k.a "Ender" anywayz that clan died in late january.
    kirbz went to AOD, i kinda didnt do anything. . .lol . . .then a few months later we hooked back up and i got into this clan. (JK3 Division) i was in the JK3 division for about 2 months. then we switched to SW:BF, after we realized that JK3 was dieing . . .SW:BF was going great for about the first month and a half or so. but then it seems that everyone went their seperate ways. peace keeper, dante, tbone, all went to WoW. Fallen and Deemo went to CS. sooo that left Elock . . . the only Sgt in the division. he was the CO and made Kirbz the XO (god help us) lol.
    few months later ramsay was elected the second XO. . . then we all started getting tired of starwars battlefront. sooo we wanted to switch. . . not happening . . . we wanted to switch to Republic Commando. at this time Elock didnt want to but kirbz, wanted to. sooo yea. . .. . few weeks later elock left and we to CS. soo kirbz was given CO tags and ramsay was XO. but later on ramsay was kicked out of AOD and then Killabite was elected as the new XO.

We all wanted to switch to SW:RC but . . . . . kirbz being a Cpl couldnt do anything . . .soooooo it never happend. smoke closed us down and i went to jk2 then went to CS. im currently in CS now. . . . and i love it :P
    [snapback]302914[/snapback]

how could you not include ME in this story? I am dishonored. :P

pooor ramsay lol

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast