Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    AOD Absn62

Originally posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin+Feb 26 2004, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AOD_Sworn Assassin &#064; Feb 26 2004, 08:14 PM)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-D@yW@LkeR
    @Feb 20 2004, 04:36 AM
    yea poking smoke gave dante the promo and a day later he gave me and solaris one....and then the bagel wars began...lol :blink:
    LONG LIVE FULL-BREAKFAST AND POP-TART ALLIANCE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;

err heres my lil history

Joined AOD
    December 7th 2002
    Time: uknown rofl
    I was in the AOD MOH:AA server uhh i had gotten mohaa bout 1 month b4, i had been playing alot in the Barkada and Gotti Boys Servers, and i had no idea what a clan was lol, o and i had just gotten cable :). well i played in the server for about 4 or 5 days then asked BWoogie if he woould recruit me, he told me id have to win a sniper only match with AUDDIE MURPHY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;(i bout passed out cause i really sucked then lol, yes even more than i do now :P) well anywayz i didnt have to do the sniper only thing, woogie u rat. then i got recruited.

then i got promoted to pvt
    i move to americas army division with systemshock and silverwolf to help them get that off the ground, then system leaves for some reason and silver.. i dont really know what happened to him lol. well anywayz i was a pvt so i couldnt exactly recruit now could i so i stayed ther for about a week then went to mohaa again cause uhh NAA happened and stuff.

then i got promoted to pfc
    i stayed about pfc about 4 months lol

then digital frostbite promoted me to spec
    then i moved to planetside, stayed there for awhile until frosty uhh yea u remember if u were here lol, ill jus say a bunch of people left mohaa, so i went back to mohaa

then i got promoted to Tr

and then i got promoted to LCpl around sometime in November of 2003 :P heheheeee

i got Cpl about two days ago :) woooooot

now i dont know if thats accurate, and i know i left out about 9162351 huge chunks of stuff but thats about it, my pathetic attempt at a history lol [/b]
    no life lol jus kiddin sworn but ull always be a MOHAA player for life

Anarchy

hrm just read vinces thoughts damn well yeh

WEll i wasnt in AOD swat 3 div&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; but now i woulda been

I was playing swat 3 with my cousin when it came out, no not wen it 1st came out. i was a clan jumper back then because of instability and some stupid idiocy :P. I joined ICE in i think it was 2001 january and moved to SOT (yes lol sot) 5 days l8a i then got annoyed with their structure and after reaching their High Commander rank 4th best i quit and went solo for a while became good friends with NBK, ICE, and a fiew other clans and played and represented them occasional. I saw all u old skool AOD noys runnin around n ownin tha show but never got to meet any of ya. during my solo time i got to nkow some big swat 34 names and be trained by them also Stoner Blue and Black Knight tap (erraggh) Stealth and the 2 Kitties static and the one from DK o i was in DK 4 about 1 week untill it disbandend again :( but then i got into some other games and left the swat 3 scene.

But after my connection was upgraded to (koala) cable i arrived back ready to kill some of my old favourites and i was surprised to see hardly any of them remained i only found blue knight and tap to play with every1 else were just noobs so it made me look good lol i remember owning many people and getting called a haxor all the time so lol i got bored and stoped.

a few months later my cousin stoped by and said check this out (black hawk down) i sad damn thats sic whens it come out he said (blah)... so i waited n waited till it came out went down to the store got it setup and joind AOD thx to cousins help and from the 12th of november i was AOD_BHD that night i had very troublesome times i repeatedly hit my comp y u may ask my bhd wouldent work and for 2 months it just wouldent play so did everything to keep me in aod even tho i wasnt an able bodied member untill i dld AA i played that PT to make up for my BHD amiss i soon after got me some HOHAA and became a bloody good rct on that and since then im MOHAA all the way

TheFallen

Originally posted by AOD_Poking Person@Feb 9 2004, 07:09 PM
    aight boys and girls, this is one instantance of AOD History

OK so it is early ferbuary 2003, i join the server and it is all AOD cause ya know we all love our JK2 =)? Anyways i join and smoke is like ok peeps listen up, we are going to play catch the SgtMaj.? So we empowers himself and uses mindtrick.

LOl what ya can&#39;t hit usually tastes funny? :blink: dont mind me folks i am tired? :P

OK so he is jumping around and me dante soulshadow daywalker(was a pvt at the time) and many others are jumping around the level trying to find him.? We just set out sabers to blue stance and swung until we hit something.? LOl yeah it was chasing the invisble smokey for a good 20 minutes.? Then finally dante runs off somewhere and smoke goes to type something and dante red DFA&#39;s him.? SO we are all like he oyu cheating cabbage candian boy you&#33;&#33;&#33; :shakes fist at dante:
    SO smoke is like good work dante, and dante is like thanks so where is my promo, and smoke is like yeah about that..... and logs off

(smoke : lol he got his promo the yeah about that portion off the story is fiction lol i actually did it a few more rounds after that due to people having a blast :P )

yeah and that cabbage boy still is waiting on that promo

(story modified to fit comedy state) lol most of it is true otherwise my memory fails me meh

-Poke masta
    HAH&#33; I remember that day&#33; It was the day I finally got my mic to work with TS for the first time

AODMorph

This is an old one........some of you may remember it. Some won?t......

I forget the dates but here we go.

This is around the time of a Major split in AOD, I was recruited into swat 3 by Ranger (known to most as Coop Ranger)

It was the first time I had ever played online and I had only been on the internet for 24hours. and here I was...a new recruit in AOD.....of course then it wasn?t a case of you start and become a recruit....so I was a Private.

I must have been playing for about 2 months when the major split went ahead (The first one I think) I didn?t know anything about clans and knew even less about AOD. As far as I knew AOD Swat 3 was the only division.

I stayed around in the Swat 3 servers; mainly floating from place to place....the AOD rooms had vanished. After 4 months I figured that AOD must have just ceased to be. I was still known as Cook at this time.

I logged on one day and was surprised when I went into a game; I found none other than (coop) Ranger in there recruiting. I was then told AOD was still alive and was asked to come back. Since I never took my tags off it was easy enough. I was then slowly brought up to corporal and put as the Coop XO. During this time People Like Frosty started to show up as privates...(yeah that?s right, I remember frosty as a private) when I got to corporal I made good friends with Vince, we didn?t really know each other but we were friends. I also knew a whole bunch of other people, like Tinkertrain and totalwar.

I made Sgt finally and then me and Vince had a run in?.he was then asked to take some time off. When he came back me and him patched things up a little, and once (Coop) Ranger left I was made Coop CO, I asked Vince to become XO coz I knew he could do it and it was a way to help settle things between us.

The coop team in swat 3 was to cut a long story short, the best in the sierra servers. We had other clans coming to us for advice and help. Anyway?.after swat 3 co spot had changed hands a few times; it finally ended up back under acid. Most of the sgt?s had left and there was me. So I was made XO of the division and promoted to SSgt.
    We played about a bit and tried to rescue the division but it slowly started to die.

The then Cpl Vince came to me about BHD, asking if I played it. It wasn?t long after this the two of us went off and formed BHD Division.

It was all fun and games but got to be a lot to handle, we all had a big argument and went our separate ways. Vince (now Sgt) went to Mohaa, Tommy V stayed with BHD and I took some time off from AOD.

About a year after this I sat down with Vince and Jewels and it was then decided that its time for me to come back to my very first home on the net??and here I am today?.back in AOD

AOD LoGiStIc$

and once (Coop) Ranger left I was made Coop CO,...
    I didn&#39;t leave AOD, I simply became the XO of the entire Swat division, I do believe that Frosty became the CO at the time. A short time after, i left Swat and went to the MoHAA division.

Ranger
    AKA: LoGiStIc&#036;

tinkertrain

Originally posted by AODMorph@Mar 16 2004, 11:24 AM
    During this time People Like Frosty started to show up as privates...(yeah that?s right, I remember frosty as a private)
    haha i doubt many people remember that he shot up so fast

EViL-J0keR

Thats so cool&#33; Mine and Schizo&#39;s names r in the AOD History&#33; :o :) Brings back alot of memories.....Good and Bad.

Thanks Guys :) Thanks Smoke n Liv

Loaki

wooot i got mention in the history 2 joker lol but ya smokey i sent ya my pm of the jk2 story awhile back ill see if its stillsaved dont have much time anymore :blink:

SilentDeath

dang, i read half way into the first part and gave up, thats too much to read. ill have to print it and read parts of it at a time

Venom

hope smoke gets time to update this from time to time, it&#39;s great reading :)

my story isn&#39;t much but I suppose I&#39;ve got enough time on my hands to share

I was rcted on dec 16 or 18 ( forgot which ) 2002 by AOD Spartacus into the nascar 02 division.. funny thing was I still don&#39;t know why I was recruited lol.. I had a terrible wheel that made me very slow and made my driving appear pretty shaky at best.. but anyhow I got in because of attitude I suppose. I was then known as -PaK-_KineticPuppet ( don&#39;t ask lol )

I was confused at this whole AOD / -PaK- deal, I actually first thought -PaK- borrowed a section of AOD&#39;s forums because they didn&#39;t have the resources or something lolol. I was a quiet, sparatic recruit. I didn&#39;t fully grasp the meaning of AOD at first..

Finally one day I decided to browse the forums, aside from the nascar section.. to my amazement AOD had a counter-strike division. ( a game I&#39;d been playing alot longer than Nascar for sure ). I ended up figuring out the IP and going in.. I remember my first game was in AOD Stomping Grounds in CS 1.5 at a map called fy_snow with AOD_Spike and SheDevil and some other random people. I was still very much a noob at the game, lol.. Needless to say I had my ass handed to me very quickly.

I eventually joined up full time as a rct under AOD_GSgt_Spike :P this is also where my name changed to Venom. I loved it in those days, the division was small but perfect for me because I wasn&#39;t all about the huge crowds anyway..

as everyone knows Counter-Strike eventually fell as a division, thus leading to me being a floater for about 3 months over the summer of 03 where I joined a clan in Counter-Strike called *CIA* ( despyz was one of the leaders ) this clan reminded me alot of AOD in some ways, they weren&#39;t about the skill they were about the attitude and having fun. it was great while it lasted but to keep things short I&#39;ll just say that things crumbled to pieces there because of differences in the leadership.

About this time the freak radio craze started which started another little saga in my life lol but that doesn&#39;t have anything to do with AOD so I&#39;ll just leave it at that. Also this is around the time that I really started getting to know alot of people who have become my best friends in AOD, Pretty much everyone from the nascar division I became some form of a friend with, but the guy who I never really thought I&#39;d know or have much in common with is Wedge ( June ) turns out we are a little bit too alike personality wise :blink: lol

I stayed in nascar 2003 from then until now, going from a cdt to a cpl in about a years time.

Recently I had the opportunity of my AOD career which is helping build up a counter-strike division again.. and that my friends is the task at hand right now :)

venom

My bath toys are a toaster and a radio Kadengt's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

No history here, just another day at the office :D

~Kaden

Socrates

Removed.

AOD_Tsunami

Originally posted by AOD SgtMaj Lividum@Jan 15 2004, 05:35 AM
    well if you brought it up to date......it wouldn&#39;t be history now would it? ;)
    sounds like the books we have at school that still show the USSR is in existence ;) when i read the history (the whole thing) it truly blew my mind after seeing what AOD has been through

Ender

wow....blown away. I never realised how...seasoned AOD was. A new light shines upon mah soul lol

AOD RookieGuy23

I was in the MOHAA division in Late 2002 under the name of Crimson or Crim-of-Evil

EViL-J0keR

i rmeber u crimson :)

AOD_Rocky777

I love it. AOD, shows that it is separte from other clans due to integrity.For the couple weeks I&#39;ve been a clan member, I have seen nothing but integrity from everyone. Right on man&#33; I&#39;m pround to be apart of the AOD history.

Digital Frostbyte

Oh at the things i could add to this..lol but i wont right now. I will just sit back and see just how good ole smoke&#39;s memory really is these days ;). Glad to see that i did make a lasting impression on atleast a few people and not in a negitave way or so it seems :)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

yeah hes coming up on the times when i was here the 1st time around. it should be interesting.

Digital Frostbyte

Originally posted by AOD UNIT81@Dec 11 2004, 12:14 AM
    yeah hes coming up on the times when i was here the 1st time around. it should be interesting.
    to say the very least....

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast